| || |
|We are looking for graduates or students of linguistic faculties who are going to graduate this year. We offer a position of service team manager who will be responsible for international service support of our B2B clients. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to gain some excellent hands-on experience and develop their knowledge and skills. What is more, it is a great opportunity to improve and practice your language skills. |
Ostrovok.ru is an international company, online hotel booking service. We provide clients with 1 000 000+ variants of accommodation in hotels, hostels and apartments all over the world. Monthly 5+ million users come to Ostrovok.ru in search of the best offers. Our team is united by the desire to make the choice of the hotel simple and profitable, to realize the expectations of travelers, to help brightly and comfortably relax.
• constant communication with hotels / partners / suppliers for partner bookings support, arranging additional services, handling emergency cases and complaints;
• providing customer support via phone, live chat, and email;
• logging actions in CRM;
• advising partners on working with the product, it's functionality and capabilities;
• maintaining records and doing reconciliation.
What you’ll need to succeed:
• fluent English + knowledge of Spanish / French / German / Portuguese / Polish;
• self-discipline, attention to details and high level of personal responsibility;
• communication skills;
• people-oriented and energetic.
What you’ll get in return:
• оfficial employment;
• professional development and career growth opportunities;
• interesting tasks (work with a complex and cool product that you will be proud of);
• team of professionals;
• competitive salary;
• flexible schedule, remote work;
• the opportunity to learn new things and share experiences.
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role, please apply now with your CV -email@example.com
We are excited to connect with you to discuss your potential!